BCSC’s Mastering Anxiety groups incorporate principles of CBT, DBT, and Values-Based Exposure Therapy.
They are designed to help participants:
- Learn about the somatic, cognitive, and behavioral components of anxiety
- Identify safety behaviors that provide short-term relief but maintain anxiety in the long-term
- Learn distress tolerance techniques to effectively cope with anxiety management
- Reduce avoidant behavior via behavioral exposure to anxiety-provoking situations
- Increase values-based behavior while confronting anxiety
To schedule an intake, contact us at email@example.com or 857-400-9211.