The Boston Child Study Center provides evidence-based assessment and treatment specifically designed for the needs of young children with an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) as well as their caregivers. Our goal is to help diagnose ASD as early as possible and partner with families to support next steps in their child’s care. Our service is unique in that it integrates both a diagnostic and functional assessment by Clinical Neuropsychologists and Board Certified Behavior Analysts, working in tandem to give caregivers a better understanding not only what a diagnosis may mean but the impact that it has on their child. Located in a sensory-friendly, state-of-the-art facility, we have a special focus on early assessment and intervention in children younger than age 5 in addition to supporting individuals across the lifespan.
Our ASD services include:
- Diagnostic assessment using gold-standard practices (ADOS-2)
- Developmental and Functional Behavior Assessment
- Targeted behavior intervention planning
- Caregiver training and coaching
- Training to other professionals (e.g., teachers, early intervention specialists)
- Involvement with cutting-edge research
To schedule an intake for an ASD assessment, contact us at email@example.com or 857-400-9211.