Intensive Outpatient Program for Complex Care (I-IOP)
Treatment serves as a tool to help an individual more effectively live and enjoy life rather than to replace or pause their daily life. Many individuals need more than the “standard” once weekly outpatient session to benefit from treatment.
BCSC offers children, adolescents, and young adults struggling with multiple or complex problems a range of supports to bridge the gap between residential or day treatment and traditional outpatient therapy. The I-IOP begins with an evaluation to put together an individualized intensive program that targets an individual’s needs at the appropriate “dosage.”
To schedule an intake, contact Ashley Flynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-398-0383.
Services from 1-5 days a week, 1-3 hours a day, at BCSC, at home, and/or in school settings.
Possible Treatment Components:
- Individual therapy
- Exposure coaching
- Individual skills training
- Mindfulness training
- 24-hour phone coaching
- Group-based services
- Educational services
- Executive function coaching
Treatment Tracks Include:
- Intensive CBT/DBT for complex anxiety and mood disorders
- Intensive individual DBT and DBT skills training
- Intensive treatment for school avoidance
- DBT-PE for PTSD & high-risk behaviors (suicidality, substance use, eating disordered behavior, etc.)
- Intensive DBT for somatic, conversion, and factitious disorders